[acs-wg] [Fwd: Re: [ogsa-rss-wg] Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 00:42:00+0200]

Michael Behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Thu Oct 6 12:51:50 CDT 2005

Sachiko and I had a presentation ready (thanks to Sachiko), however it was not necessary to present.  We do have an action item to consolidate the CDDLM choices they presented down to one.  If we can study the CDDLM document and come to a consensus, that would be good. (Sooner is better).
I'll re-post the briefing to our mailing list now (from Stuart).
From: "Keisuke Fukui (on the road)" <kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com>
Date:  Wed, 05 Oct 2005 23:36:51 +0900

--
Michael Behrens, CTO