[acs-wg] Teleconference minutes - Nov 9

Ziu, Peter peter.ziu at ngc.com
Tue Nov 15 11:59:30 CST 2005

Keisuke / Hiro,

My apologies for not always getting my regrets to you both in time.
Normally Wednesdays for ACS and Mons. and Weds. for OGSA are fine with
me.  This coming Wed (Tomorrow EST) I do have visitors staying at my
house, and have to pick them up some time after work.  I am unsure when
I will be free, but will make every effort to make the calls.

Pete.