[acs-wg] Submission of the ACS Specification 1.0

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Nov 11 17:57:51 CST 2005

Hi Greg,

Per ACS-WG's request, I've submitted their spec to GridForge Editor
page.

https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?aid=1696

Application Contents Service is an important service and will be
placed in the OGSA EMS architecture. As a one of management Area
Director, I support their submission.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto