[acs-wg] TeleConference for this week.

Thomas Studwell studwell at us.ibm.com
Tue May 31 10:25:34 CDT 2005

I will be unable to attend this week's call on Thursday, June 2, 20:00 EDT
due to another conflict.

Thomas W. Studwell
Senior Technical Staff Member, Autonomic Computing Architecture
IBM Software Group
B140/Bldg 500
4205 S Miami Blvd, Durham,  NC 27703
(919) 254-7574 Fax:  (919) 254-7628  Mobile: (919) 619-1038
studwell at us.ibm.com

"The optimist sees opportunity in every danger; the pessimist sees danger
in every opportunity."
Winston Churchill, Sir (1874-1965)

             Keisuke Fukui
             <kfukui at labs.fuji
             tsu.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  acs-wg at ggf.org
             owner-acs-wg at ggf.                                          cc
             org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [acs-wg] TeleConference for this
             05/31/2005 05:07          week.
             AM

Folks,

I have reserved a call bridge tentatively on June 2 EDT, as we discussed.

Date & Time:               Jun  2 Thu 20:00 EDT / Jun  3 Fri 9:00 JST
Dial-in Number:            1-831-600-1000 (Santa Cruz, California)
Participant Access Code:   7771111

If you have a problem, please state here. Agenda will be posted later.
(We will review action items list from F2F.)

  -Keisuke