[acs-wg] Register Interface

Michael Behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Mon May 30 20:14:40 CDT 2005

Thinking about the register interface name, I'd thought of "deposit" the
other day when trying to explain it to someone.
Did we come to a consensus as to whether or not ACS actually created the
Application Archive (AA) with the service invocations or was it
accepting it as a parameter?  If it is actually creating one, then
having the create is still valid, in addition to the other which would
be invoked as part of transferring an AA between ACS containers or from
a business manager to the ACS.

--
Michael Behrens
R2AD, LLC