[acs-wg] Issues List and Action Items from the F2F.

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon May 30 02:16:41 CDT 2005

Folks,

Thank you for participating the F2F meeting. I believe we had a
heated discussion to synchronize what we have in mind and
gained a good progress toward the GGF14. I also express special
appreciations to those who joined over the phone line in
late evening to discuss about the NAREGI PSE integration.

Attached are the Issues List we reviewed at the end of the
meeting and the action items list extracted. I have added
one issue at the head of the list and numbered each of the
AIs (action items).

Everyone please point if there is any to be corrected by the
regular call this week. I'm planning to put them in tracker
in acs-wg project page, once we have verified.

Thanks for your contributions!

  -Keisuke

P.S.
I wrote to Dejan of CDDLM about the joint session at GGF14
to discuss about interface between CDDLM and ACS, and got a
positive answer to meet together. I will request a session
to invite his team.