[acs-wg] ACS text for OGSA roadmap document

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat May 21 14:10:59 CDT 2005

Thanks Mike for your update,

I would like to point out couple of things;

(1) The status of Referenced Specifications
At the time of submission of this roadmap document (June 2005), all
referenced specs are still in "evolving" status instead of "institutional."
They will become "institutional" hopefully end of this year when they
are approved by GGF and OASIS.

(2) Milestones for table 4-1
I think OGSA-WG agreed to use the exactly the same milestones for
the table 4-1; namely "First Draft Available", "Ready for public comment
review", and "GWD-I publication." If you like, you can add more information
below this table.

OGSA-WG will have next roadmap document review on Tuesday. I would
very much appreciate if you could send next revision to Jem by EoB
Monday.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto