[acs-wg] FW: [gt4-friends] installation question

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Fri May 20 19:30:09 CDT 2005

Pete,

I think your messages are delivered on the acs-wg at ggf.org. One note
is that the mailing list delivery is sometimes slow. Perhaps now is
the busy time for GGF mail delivery, since the deadlines are close
and WGs are preparing for it. (I remember the delay was more than 10
hours in the worst time, months ago.)

If you have anything you don't see, send them to me so that I can
forward them.  "acs-wg at ggf.org" in the cc: should not be a problem.
I can see your post.

  -Keisuke
P.S.
Thank you for appealing the acs-wg to the gt community:-)