[acs-wg] ACS F2F planning/coordination info

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon May 2 05:37:10 CDT 2005

Thanks! Pete and Mike.

It seems that both McLean and Crystal city locates within the driving
distance each other and from either IAD and DCA. Also, the meeting
facilities are accessible from hotels listed. Am I correct?

For myself, I found a direct flight from Tokyo to IAD (Dulles). I'm
thinking to stay at Hilton in Tysons Corner, though not yet made a
reservation.

-Keisuke