[acs-wg] GGF13 minutes

Sachiko Wada sachiko at ascade.co.jp
Tue Mar 29 22:08:43 CST 2005

Folks,

Here are the minutes of the ACS sessions at GGF13.
Please review them and address your comments/observations, if any.
I apologize for the late post.

They are also available at Gridforge:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/minutes_session-1/en/1
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/minutes_session-2/en/1