[acs-wg] skipe

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Mar 9 23:14:38 CST 2005

Pete,

Even though their WWW site doesn't mention explicitly about the conference,
after you installed and started skype software, you will see the
"Create conference..." item under the "Tool" menu.
It says up to five lines can connect, though I have not tested.

Please let me know if you can check if it work.
Skype itself didn't work from inside of the network of my office.

  - Keisuke