[acs-wg] Teleconference minutes - 2 March 2005

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon Mar 7 00:20:07 CST 2005

Folks,

I'm sorry for being absent from the last call. I was forced
to leave my office for a whole week due to my family illness.
Now I'm to resume normal business in my office and to be present
on the next call.

Looking through the minutes and the material posted here, I think
we are on the right track for the GGF13 sessions. One concern is a
call bridge for the ACS-WG#2 session. If anyone of you have
idea to let participates in remotely, please let us know.
Currently, we are considering making use of the IP phone
via Internet connection. Also, those who are planning to
join remotely on the phone for the ACS sessions other than
Pete, Mike and Tom, please raise your hand here.

Tom, will you be on the next call on Wednesday on your time?

 > * Next call
 >
 >  Date:  Mar 9 Wed 20:00 EST/Mar 10 Thu 10:00 JST
 >     Note: 1 hour later start
 >  Theme: Review GGF presentation materials
 >  Call #: will be announced later

Regards,
Keisuke