[acs-wg] Reminder: teleconf 3/2, 19:00 EST

Sachiko Wada sachiko at ascade.co.jp
Tue Mar 1 04:00:56 CST 2005

Tom, Pete, Mike, Keisuke and folks,

As we agreed at the last meeting, we will have a second teleconf tomorrow.

 Date:  Mar 2 Wed 19:00 EST/Mar 3 Thu 9:00 JST
 Call #:
    Toll Free:  1-800-497-2024
    Toll:  +1-719-457-3821
    Tie Line:  650-3239
    PC: 358182

# Tom, please let us know if there is any change in call-in info. Thanks a lot.

It's my understanding that we currently have the following topics:

 1. GGF13 session plan

  1-1. Agenda
     We agreed on the agenda for the introductory session.
        - Tom, Pete and Keisuke will present their own use cases.
        - We will also have a speaker from the NAREGI project.
     But we have not yet decided the agenda for the detailed discussion.

     The quote from the minutes:
     +++++++++++
      - possible topics are:
          - scope
          - requirements
          - collaboration to other standardization, other WGs
      - Tom will send his proposal agenda for detailed discussion.
     +++++++++++

  1-2. Time slot
     We have the following slot:
      - ACS-WG #1:  3/14 1pm-2:30pm  (3/13 23pm EST/20pm PST)
      - ACS-WG #2:  3/16 11am-12:30pm  (3/15 23pm EST/20pm PST)

     The problem is:
      - the #1 conflict with OGSA-WG#1 which are to attract the many.

     Keisuke's question is:
      - should we swap the time for #1 and #2, to attract more new comers?

 2. Review GGF presentation materials

     Please post your presentation materials to this mailing list
     until the meeting if ready to be reviewed.

Please respond to this e-mail if you have more agenda.

Regards,

Sachiko Wada