[acs-wg] [Fwd: Re: [cddlm] CDDLM/ACS joint session]

Keisuke Fukui (on the road) kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon Jun 27 15:15:28 CDT 2005

Folks,

Some of you may have known this, due to unexpected change of the schedules
made by GGF office, we have a collision with ogsa-ems wg session, which
cddlm members are to join. I have contacted an GGF office, but have not
got positive response to get it back to the original time. My question
is that are you all OK to switch our sessions as Dejan suggested in the
attached e-mail. This makes them to be able to join the session.

Please respond this to this mail, if you have issues to switch our two
sessions.

  -Keisuke