[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Jun 15 Mon 20:00 EDT/Jun 16 Tue 9:00 JST

pete at ziu.net pete at ziu.net
Wed Jun 15 21:43:35 CDT 2005

Dear group,

Sorry I missed the call, but I had some last minute schedule conflicts.
Tom, thanks for the voicemail message, sorry I was unable to dial in.

Pete Ziu
571.235.0208 (c)
mailto:pete at ziu.net (h)
mailto:5712350208 at tmomail.net (sms)

      To    Keisuke Fukui <kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com>
      cc    acs-wg at ggf.org
      bcc
      Subject     Re: [acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Jun 15 Mon 20:00
EDT/Jun 16 Tue 9:00 JST
Keisuke Fukui <kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com>
Sent by: owner-acs-wg at ggf.org
06/16/2005 09:15 AM ZE9

The call is starting...

Keisuke Fukui wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Here is an agenda for the call tomorrow. See you there!
>
> ### Proposed Agenda
> 1. Agenda bashing, role call, note taker & time keeper. (5 min)
> 2. 2nd round for the proposed sequence for possible ACS/CDDLM interface
> (10 min)
>     We didn't find any issues with it at the meeting last week.
>     Check if Tom has issues or comments.
>     See Sachiko's post.
>     Goal: Confirm we are all ok with the proposal.
> 3. GGF14 Session plan (10 min)
>    ACS-WG#1: (CDDLM) sequence, AA entry EPR as an optional parameter for
> CDDLM initialize(),
>              req. analysis on data transport/event notification from
CDDLM.