[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Jun 15 Mon 20:00 EDT/Jun 16 Tue 9:00 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Jun 15 02:50:05 CDT 2005

Folks,

Here is an agenda for the call tomorrow. See you there!

### Proposed Agenda
1. Agenda bashing, role call, note taker & time keeper. (5 min)
2. 2nd round for the proposed sequence for possible ACS/CDDLM interface (10 min)
     We didn't find any issues with it at the meeting last week.
     Check if Tom has issues or comments.
     See Sachiko's post.
     Goal: Confirm we are all ok with the proposal.
3. GGF14 Session plan (10 min)
    ACS-WG#1: (CDDLM) sequence, AA entry EPR as an optional parameter for CDDLM initialize(),
              req. analysis on data transport/event notification from CDDLM.
    ACS-WG#2: (ACS Spec. review) see below for the proposed topics.
    Goal: Make consensus on the agenda.
4. Draft writing schedule by GGF14. (10 min)
    We'd like to add contents to the current draft so that we can progress
    our discussion at GGF14 sessions. Possible candidates are show below
    (names are proposed drivers for each topic):
    - Glossary definition refinement. (KF)
    - Security/Signature discussion for ACS (Mike/Pete)
    - Repository interface detail, (KF)
      including portTypes, fault types, synchronous and asynchronous
      interface, event notification.
    - CDDLM interface (Sachiko; almost ready)
    - AAF/SDD refactor (Tom)
    - Data transport/event notification (TBA)
    Goal: Make consensus on the agenda.
5. Updates (10 min)
     Review the action items list status on tracker.
     Review the issues list.
     Updates on security, etc, if any..
6. Wrap up, Next meeting(5 min)

### Logistics for the call
Date & Time:               Jun 15 Mon 20:00 EDT/Jun 16 Tue 9:00 JST
Dial-in Number:            1-831-600-1000 (Santa Cruz, California)
Participant Access Code:   7771111

   -Keisuke