[acs-wg] Issues list on tracker

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Fri Jun 10 00:22:33 CDT 2005

Folks,

As discussed in this week's call, I have added artifacts to "Issues in spec."
tracker. Please take a look if they are correct in priority and their contents.

https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?group_id=147&atid=805&filter=&f_artifact_id=&f_priority=&f_assigned_to=&f_artifact_status=&f_category=&f_artifact_group=&group_id=147&atid=805&sort0=priority

Those who can take response of items, please help yourself to get
assignments:-)

FYI,
I added each item as shown in the F2F output except for the
"Open Issues in Strawman Draft of the ACS Spec."; for these,
I have omitted some duplicate and outdated items.

Have fun!
  -Keisuke