[acs-wg] proposed sequences for interaction with CDDLM (Action Item: May2005F2F-AI-1)

Michael Behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Mon Jun 6 22:37:02 CDT 2005

Yes - thanks!  In reviewing these, I have a few thoughts about the
interactions between the component endpoint and ACS....will discuss on
the telecon.

Also - an updated version of the OGSA roadmap content is available in
which we should review the ACS section:  http://tinyurl.com/77pqn
Final inputs are due in by Friday, I believe.

--
Michael Behrens
R2AD, LLC