[acs-wg] proposed sequences for interaction with CDDLM (Action Item: May2005F2F-AI-1)

Sachiko Wada sachiko at ascade.co.jp
Mon Jun 6 06:59:03 CDT 2005

Folks,

I wrote three sequence diagrams:
 - case 1: CDDLM works independently
        Files are uploaded through "AddFile" method.
        This is almost the same as I showed at the f2f.
 - case 2: CDDLM works with ACS (1)
        JM retrieves the CDL document from ACS.
        This is what we wrote on the white board at the f2f.
 - case 3: CDDLM works with ACS (2)
        CDDLM service retrieves the CDL document from ACS.
        This is what Tom suggested I believe.

Please note that this is my assumption and may include a slight confusion
about the usage of the CDDLM service interface.
Especially, I wonder if AA EPR can be passed implicitly included in the
"options" parameter of "Initialize" method as I wrote in the diagrams.

Anyway, I'd like to discuss about these diagrams at the next meeting.
Any questions or comments in advance are very welcomed!

# Should I update the status of the tracker item associated with this? > Keisuke

Sachiko