[acs-wg] GGF14 Session requests

Sachiko Wada sachiko at ascade.co.jp
Wed Jun 1 09:04:52 CDT 2005

Keisuke, Mike and all,

According to the minutes that I've been almost ready to post,
JSDL is also expected to be added to the "conflicts" list as well as CDDLM.
I think it was Mike's request.

Besides, we should not forget to avoid OGSA EMS session(s).

I wonder if we can avoid all of these relevant sessions since
CDDLM and JSDL will have many sessions (usually they have 4 sessions).

Can we prioritize the "conflicts" of the session requests?
If possible, my opinion is as follows:

Conflicts:
    CDDLM
    OGSA EMS