[acs-wg] Aug F2F agenda

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Thu Jul 28 04:50:14 CDT 2005

Folks,

In creating the agenda and the timetable for the face-to-face meeting
next week, I need volunteers to lead the discussions. Here are list
of the agenda I have in mind. The lead doesn't necessarily mean to be
responsible to create the materials, rather I expected to arrange have
them or any input ready for discussion.

- Below is the agenda we have candidates for leaders:
Role call, note taker, time keeper, agenda bashing by KF. (30 min)
Security and signature on ACS by KF+Sachiko (60 min)
Data Transport by KF (60 min)
AA Creation use case by KF (120 min)
Detailing the proposed schedule for spec. writing by KF (60 min)

- Leaders are called for for the below topics:
OGSA F2F presentation (60 min)
ACS use case for SDD TC (60 min)
Version Management (60 min)
Asynchronous Messaging (60 min)
AA Modification (60 min)
AA Deletion (60 min)
AA Replication (60 min)

(time estimate is tentative)

If you have additional agenda or comments, please let us know.

Thanks in advance!

  -Keisuke