[acs-wg] Teleconference minutes - July 20

Sachiko Wada sachiko at ascade.co.jp
Sun Jul 24 22:27:54 CDT 2005

Hi team,

Here is the minutes of the last teleconf.
Please review it and point out where the record is not correct, if any.

It is also available at Gridforge:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/minutes-20050720/en/1

Sachiko

ACS Teleconference
Date and Time: July 20 20:00-21:40 EDT 2005 / July 21 9:00-10:40 JST, 2005
Participants:
  Keisuke Fukui (Fujitsu)
  Tom Studwell (IBM)
  Peter Ziu (Northrop)
  Michael Behrens (R2AD)
  Sachiko Wada (ASCADE) - minutes
* Data transport in GetContents.
   Agreed that the current protocol selection model is OK.
   Below topics are the TBD for now:
   - http server location in case for register/create.
   - Detailed format in case of the SOAP attachment is specified.

* Review the skeleton draft.
 ** TOC Review
   The structure of the skeleton draft was approved.
   Agreed to start discussions on the Architecture and Example Usage
   chapter.
 ** Schedule
   We have a plan to submit the draft to GGF Editor at GGF15 in charter.
   If it seems to be difficult to finalize the draft until GGF15,
   we may reschedule the milestone.
  Action: Keisuke, to send a detailed schedule to write up the draft.

* Use case discussion
 ** Replication (Pete's diagrams)
   We agreed that it is worth while for ACS to have extensibility to be able
   to include this kind of use case. But it may be too broad scope to take
   the sophisticated replication capabilities into the current draft.
   We continue work on this topic.
 ** AA Creation (Tom and Keisuke's diagrams)
   We still need more discussion to make consensus.
   We continue work on this topic.

* Security
   Agreed to have security discussions at the coming F2F meeting.
   Mike mentioned he may be able to get an input from security expert.

* Next call
   Date:  Jul 27 Wed 20:00 EDT/Jul 28 Thu 9:00 JST
   Calling #: will be announced later