[acs-wg] Re: Info about August F2F

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 12 23:39:53 CDT 2005

Hi Tom,

Thanks for hosting the facility for the meeting.
That's no problem with buying some drinks and snacks.

What are indispensables are:
- PC projector and screen.
- Power supply
and
- The room:-)

I will appreciate if the network connection is available for VPN,
which is not mandate.

Although we haven't find out if there is any to join remotely,
for example, a NAREGI PSE team, the polycom and phone line may
be requested.
Thomas Studwell wrote:

> Fukui-san,
> I can host the meeting at IBM facilities but due to budget constraints
> it will be 'bare bones' I'm afraid. We will have to buy our own coffee
> and snacks. I will send the location and hotel specifics later today.
>
> To be clear, the meeting will be held on Aug 1 & 2 in IBM Building 500
> complex in RTP, North Carolina. Please correct me if I am wrong.

That's what I expected. And for my trip arrangement, may I confirm the
Raleigh Durham (RDU) is the recommended to fly in there? I will fly in
there on Sunday and leave Wednesday.

-Keisuke