FW: [acs-wg] scrm-pvt - first draft of Landscape Information doc for ACS

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon Jul 11 22:10:33 CDT 2005

Hi Mike,

I share a part of your points. However, the question asks as
"... the *specification's functionality* address? "
I guess a storage interface or a file format in general may not be
described as functionally addressing to any of these.
If this is not an intended way to answer, they will reconfirm us.

In my opinion, ACS repository can contain any layer of the information,
which may cover all of the category. On the other hand, ACS doesn't dig
into the contents of those files. The second choice, as Pete commented,
may be closest to describe the ACS. Also, since we will specify the
signature in some way the last choice on Security Management maybe
relevant. However, as a whole, I doubt that choosing among them
serves depicting ACS. So I'd rather choose none than some (or all).

  -Keisuke