FW: [acs-wg] scrm-pvt - first draft of Landscape Information doc for ACS

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon Jul 11 19:25:07 CDT 2005

Hi Pete,

Thanks for compilation of the information. It is fine for the most part.

Item 9: English.
Item 15, 16: GGF, I guess. However, for the URI for the rules, the admin of
              the scrm will find the most appropriate URI. So let's leave them
              as blank.  Or "(GGF)" looks better?
Item 18: Not sure if we can fill here with planned but not yet visible
          implementation. I guess this corresponds to the adoption columns
          standard status table we saw at the GGF14 scrm meeting. So I think
          "NAREGI project and Business Grid project has plans" would be a
          fair description.
Item 19: We are not referring CDDLM *normatively*, but will just demonstrate
          or introduce the capability to interact with CDDLM. For the Solution
          Installation, we will eventually refer it in some way, but not yet.
          So I think "We are expecting that OASIS SDD is referred normatively."
          would be a fair description.
Item 20: Yes. Let's fill here with "OGSA v1"

These are the all comments from me. I don't have any issues on all others you
filled. My apologies to my late response.

  -Keisuke