[acs-wg] GGF14 minutes

Sachiko Wada sachiko at ascade.co.jp
Sun Jul 10 20:01:20 CDT 2005

Folks,

Here are the minutes of the ACS sessions at GGF14.
Please review them and address your comments, if any.

They are also available at GridForge:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/ggf14_minutes_session-1/en/1
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/ggf14_minutes_session-2/en/1

Sachiko