[acs-wg] Announcement of interim F2F in August.

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Sat Jul 2 07:52:13 CDT 2005

Folks,

Through the GGF14 sessions, I believe we had a very good gain in
refining ACS spec. I appreciate all of your contributions especially
for those who joined our sessions.

As we discussed there, we will have another interim face-to-face
meeting in early August. The place will be East of the U.S., and
Tom is generously offering to host the meeting this time.

We will discuss the detail for this in the next teleconference
on next Wednesday in U.S. time. So please check your schedule
and prepare for your trip.

Again, thank you for all your contributions to make the successful
ACS sessions in GGF14. I'm looking forward to see big progress we
will have these months.

  -Keisuke