[acs-wg] GGF13 session plan

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 14 00:37:13 CST 2005

Tom, Pete, and folks,

Here is my rough idea about what we'd like to have at GGF13.

- Two sessions at GGF13. One for introduction to new comers
  for ACS-WG, the other for detailed discussion and planning
  towards the next step and next meeting.
- In the introductory one, we'd like to present short overview of
   the ACS itself, and then use cases that will be enabled by ACS.
   Among the candidates are the commercial data center grid,
   targeted by Japanese business grid project, Science grid,
   NaReGI Problem Solving Environment, the one that Pete and Mike
   are pursuing.
- In the detailed discussion and planning session, we'd like to
  examine current set of requirements for ACS, based on the list
   I have posted here. Also, we'd like talk about the relationship
  to the Solution Installation, including the synergy we can expect
  and how we can join its standardization. I expect Tom will fill us
  in the latest info in the area. I'd like cherish the collaboration
   with this activity as a leverage to realize our vision.

We'd like to request phone line in the session room to have a bridge
to those cannot be present in the session. I hope participants from
other WG's such as the CDDLM-WG, OGSA EMS BOF. It would be nice
if they join our discussion or at least give us comments on ACS.

What's your idea about this? Any comments?

-Keisuke