[acs-wg] GGF13 session plan

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 7 02:12:08 CST 2005

Folks,

Since the ACS-WG is officially approved, I hope we can meet at the ACS
sessions at GGF13 in Seoul!

I'd like to discuss about our future plan. I think we need think about
the below issues for GGF13:

- Requirements refinement (including relationship to the Solution Installation)
- Usecase collection
- Verifing of the Milestones and Charter
- Plenary session to recruit extra people to join
- Prior recruiting for the ACS-WG session itself

In addition, some logistics for GGF13 need to be found out, such as Session
Plan, inviting the speakers; I guess we need expertise from security and data
transport area to refine our requirements. Also, we'd like collect fair number
of the usecases to justify our requirement analysis.

Having a conference call about this may accelerate the discussion, though the
comments on the mailing list are also welcomed. Please let me know your idea
about these. And I expect all of you can meet at the GGF13!

  -Keisuke Fukui