[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Dec 14 Wed 19:00 EST/Dec 15 Thu 9:00 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Tue Dec 13 22:27:38 CST 2005

Folks,

Here is an agenda for the call tomorrow. See you there!

### Proposed Agenda
1. Role call, note taker & time keeper, agenda bashing. (5 min)
2. GGF16 session (5 min)
   I have created tentative session requests to meet with the Wednesday
   14 deadline. (On my display, the date and time are displayed in
   the Japan timezone. I don't know if they are converted in U.S. time
   in the record, but for the sake of my peace of mind.)
   As we discussed in the last call, I have created two of 90 min
   sessions as an initial request, one for internal discussion and
   the other for the out-reach.
3. January and February OGSA F2F (5 min)
   I will not be able to be present in January one, but will be
   in February one.
4. Updates and schedules (5 min)
   - "ACS Spec. 1.0" proceeded to the GFSG review phase. See updates in below:
     https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?aid=1696
   - I propose to have our tele-cons bi-weekly starting January 11, 2006.
5. Wrap up, Next meeting(5 min)

Total: 25 min

### Logistics for the call
Date & Time:               Dec 14 Wed 19:00 EST/Dec 15 Thu 9:00 JST
Dial-in Number:            1-712-432-2000  (Lake Park, IA)
Participant Access Code:   7771111

    -Keisuke