[acs-wg] Another Interaction Diagram

Michael Behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Wed Aug 24 20:25:15 CDT 2005

The interaction diagram was built in a short break-out session then
reviewed by everyone.  I think it was well received - however there were
two other diagrams developed by other groups which have some different
concepts (we need to look at them too).  So the BES team will work with
ACS and CDDLM and RSS too in order to workout a good design.

CDDLM would be represented by the Provisioning Service in the diagram.
We need to add more details to include interactions with CSG and the
Administrator.  We should also add detail with respect to CDDLM,
bringing in the content from Sachiko's diagrams.

--
Michael Behrens
R2AD, LLC