[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Aug 24 Wed 20:00 EDT/Aug 25 Thu 9:00 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 24 19:59:24 CDT 2005

Mike,

The last spec. draft posted seems to be the one sent on July 15,
unless I missed the right one. (Attached)
The chance is that we may be able to add or update description in
Chapter "3. Architecture" and Glossary, reflecting our latest discussion.
I'm sure that we will update the registered doc. in September.

P.S.
I attached r2draft-toc.doc discussed in the last call for your reference.

  -Keisuke