[ogsa-d-wg] [acs-wg] Data Use Case Scenarios document

Stephen Davey sdavey at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Aug 15 08:14:21 CDT 2005

Hi Michael,
Thanks for the email. The Data Use Case Scenarios document is just an
early draft at this stage and so is not yet on the OGSA Data WG site (I
don't think). But we are hoping to add more scenarios to it over the
next few weeks and months. However, since the document might well be a
"work in progress" for quite a while, it would probably be a good idea
if a version is put on GridForge fairly shortly. I intend to do a bit
more work on it over the next couple of weeks, so will try to put a
version on GridForge at the beginning of September.

Cheers,
Stephen.