[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Aug 10 Wed 20:00 EDT/Aug 11 Thu 9:00 JST

pete at ziu.net pete at ziu.net
Wed Aug 10 19:13:13 CDT 2005

My apologies to my wrong arrangement in wrong day. This should be
the real one. The agenda will be posted later.

This is the info for the call tonight...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

      Start Time:

08:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time

      End Time:

10:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time

      Dial-in Number:

1-831-600-1000 (Santa Cruz, California)

Access Code:

7771111

Pete Ziu
571.235.0208 (c)
mailto:pete at ziu.net (h)
mailto:5712350208 at tmomail.net (sms)

      To    acs-wg at ggf.org
      cc
      bcc
      Subject     [acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Aug 10 Wed 20:00 EDT/Aug
11 Thu 9:00 JST
Keisuke Fukui <kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com>
Sent by: owner-acs-wg at ggf.org
08/10/2005 07:19 PM ZE9

Folks,

Here is an agenda for the call tomorrow. See you there!
* Watch out for the irregular call number.
Dial-in Number:            **** 1-949-373-0345 (Irvine, CA) ****

### Proposed Agenda
1. Role call, note taker & time keeper, agenda bashing. (5 min)
2. Review of the minutes of day 2 for F2F. (5 min)
- Correction and approval for the minutes.
3. Security updates from Aug 3 meeting by Mike (10 min)
- We will conclude what needed to be specified as a normative part in ACS.
See more detail in my previous post on this.
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:01:59 +0900 (Japan time)
- Does it confirm our understanding at Aug F2F?
4. Data replication use case (10 min)
- Does the use case presented by OGSA-DATA WG go with our specifications?
If it does, what is potentially missing in our specification?
Please refer to my previous post on this in reply to Pete's message.
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:13:50 +0900 (Japan time)
- Review the data replication diagram to be posted by Sachiko.
5. Schedule for drafting a specification (10 min)
- Proposed schedule attached.
- Who can contribute to what part in drafting?
6. Updates (10 min)
Questions and Answer for the NAREGI PSE diagram (posted by KF
on Aug. 3 JST).
If any others,...
7. Wrap up, Next meeting(5 min)
Sachiko and I cannot make it for next week. Can we skip the one for
next week?

Total: 55 min

### Logistics for the call
Date & Time:               Aug 10 Wed 20:00 EDT/Aug 11 Thu 9:00 JST
Dial-in Number:            1-949-373-0345 (Irvine, CA)
Participant Access Code:   7771111

-Keisuke

 - 20050810ACS_Schedule.xls