[acs-wg] Meta information for AA

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 10 17:37:05 CDT 2005

Folks,

We discussed about the "Administrative information" to be
with Creation of the "AA instance". After discussed with
Sachiko, we believe AA instance should have two class of
meta information; one that is supplied by client and
described in AAD and the one that is augmented by ACS
on creation and thereafter. The latter will include creation
time and owner information. Owner information will come
from the security token or user identity information
contained in each ARI request, probably in a SOAP header
part. That information may be created by system security
entity on prior user authentication and may be an opaque
data structure that can be fully interpreted by only the
security entity.

We will additionally discuss this in today's call.

  -Keisuke