[acs-wg] Replication discussion material

Sachiko Wada sachiko at ascade.co.jp
Wed Aug 10 11:58:16 CDT 2005

Hi Pete,

I read your document.

Slide 3:
This diagram seems to represent a generic replication concept.
Concerning ACS replication, I assume that an ACS corresponds to a
Replication Element. Am I correct?
If so, GUID is AA ID or AA EPR in ACS term, and ElementValue is Application
Content.
Yes, I agree that ACS should handle change history meta data.

As I wrote in the previous mail, I prefer the replication specific
information be maintained by an outer replication service rather than
ACS itself, since those information varies according to the QoS of the
replication service.

Slide 4:
Is this a scenario of replicating multiple AAs controled by a single policy?

Sachiko