[ogsa-d-wg] [acs-wg] Data Use Case Scenarios document

Michael Behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Tue Aug 9 19:39:28 CDT 2005

Albiet a bit late, I just read the use-case document - looks good.  With
regard to replication, it seems that the ACS-WG might need to consider
that portion so I'm also CC'ing this to the ACS team.  I presume the
use-case is available from the OGSA-D-WG site.
Thanks!

Stephen Davey wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>Attached is the beginnings of a list of Data Use Case Scenarios, which
>also includes the template sub-sections for each use case described.
>
>I have basically taken the original OGSA use case template and merged
>the "Use Case Situation Analysis" section into the "Summary" section 2.1
>and renamed section 2.4 slightly. I have also deleted sections 2.5 & 2.6
>since security and performance considerations will be part of the Data
>Architecture document and would probably have just led to repetition.
>This then leaves the sections:
>2.1	Summary
>2.2	Scenarios
>2.3	Involved Resources
>2.4	Functional Design
>2.5	References
>
>Hopefully these sections will be all that is needed for the Data
>(infrastructure) Use Cases that we have.
>Any comments can be discussed on Wednesday 15th June.
>
>Cheers,
>Stephen.

>Stephen Davey, NextGrid Software Architect,
>National e-Science Centre,
>15 South College St., Edinburgh, EH8 9AA, UK
>Tel: +44 131 6 509820

Michael Behrens
R2AD, LLC
Cell: 571-594-3008