[acs-wg] Directions to IBM meeting site for ACS Face to Face

Michael Behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Mon Aug 1 21:21:20 CDT 2005

Sounds good for me - just got wired in at the hotel and look forward to
seeing everyone tomorrow.

I plan on stopping by Starbucks and getting the coffee box which will
serve about 10 cups - would that be okay?

Pete and I plan on meeting in the hotel breakfast area around 7:30 or
so.  I can drive all to IBM, leaving the hotel at about 8:15 to
Starbucks then IBM.

Signup at www.doteasy.com