[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on May 27 EDT / May 28 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Apr 27 05:45:38 CDT 2005

Folks,

Here is an agenda for the call tomorrow. See you there!
Call info at the end.

### Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda bushing and roll call. (5min)

2. Naregi updatges (15min)
Usami-san and Yamada-san will explain the status.
Goal: brainstorm what we need and how we can resolve the issues.

3. Date for F2F (15min)