[acs-wg] Next Call

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Apr 20 05:22:18 CDT 2005

Here is an info. for the call tomorrow.

My applogies that I ran out of time during the last call. To have
meeting time concise and more effective, I added time allocation
for Agenda.

See you there!

  -Keisuke

### Logistics for the call
Date & Time:               Apr 20 Tue 20:00 EDT/Apr 21 Wed 9:00 JST
Dial-in Number:            1-831-600-1000 (Santa Cruz, California)
Participant Access Code:   7771111

### Proposed Agenda

1. Agenda bushing and roll call. (5min)

2. Date for F2F (15min)
May 18 would be the fastest candidate for the meeting, considering
the GGF guideline that call for four week advance announcement. It
can be pushed a week or so, depending on the participants schedule.
I believe that it is essential to get general agreement on how to
create the Working Group draft of acs spec.
Goal: Decide tentative dates and place for F2F.

3. Research updates on CDDLM, security, etc.(15min)
Please report your findings on these, if any.
Goal: Find the refinement to the current requirements description.

4. Issues list (30min)
As Sachiko pointed out, it is worth think about what are the issues
to create WG draft right now. Attached is my last post describing
issues in my mind. Please raise your comments and/or bring up yours.
Goal: Create an issues list with actions.