[acs-bof] Strawman requirements for ACS.

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 17 01:27:42 CST 2005

Folks,

I'd like to restart a discussion on the strawman requirements for ACS
after the holiday break. Please take a look at the document attached
to the last message and give us a feedback. You can pick any one of
the issues/questions you have.

Thanks in advance!

P.S.
We are still waiting for the approval of the ACS-WG from the GGF
office.

  -Keisuke