[acs-bof] Strawman requirements for ACS.

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Tue Dec 21 03:00:01 CST 2004

Hello Folks,

We are now in a waiting state for the approval of the WG by
GFSG and I hope it will be approved soon. Meanwhile I'd like
move forward the discussion about the ACS.

I think we should refine our requirements on ACS in the draft
spec at first. Also, we may proceed creating UML diagrams for
the use case and interaction as Mike suggested in his last
message. It's already in a Christmas holiday season out there,
but we may have busy days next month; GGF13 is scheduled in
March and there will be discussions about Solution Installation
standard in relation with ACS, too. So let me put the strawman
on the table right now for those who are ready for it and
carry discussions in January.

Please express your idea, comments, issues or concerns using
this paper.

Mike, if you can demonstrate UML diagrams for this strawman
or for anything you have in mind, I think it will help us.

-Keisuke