[acs-bof] Revised charter draft. ACS-WG

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Dec 7 15:38:30 CST 2004

Hi all,

In general, your revised charter is fine with me.
I know it is backseat driving but I've done nits picking once again :-)
Have a look into the attached file.

Andrew, Mark: As Ravi and I said at the previous OGSA EMS call,
your concept "Actor Descriptor" is almost the same as this
Application Contents Service (ACS).
If you want to join defining this important service from the square
one at ACS-WG, please tell Keisuke to put your names in the
charter proposal.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto