Subject: Re: [ot][spam][random][crazy][random][crazy]
From: "Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many" <[email-masked]>
To: ilsa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 04:57:35 -0500

Hi Ilsa,

I noticed and was surprised that this is a personal rather than public
email from you.

When you say "thanks", that is a phrase that resonates with me,
although I'm not sure what you are engaging here, that you replied to
this email specifically.

I websearched for your name and found an experienced and wise-sounding
Buddhist in their 70s; is this you?

My work below on these fourier matrices is something I've struggled to
engage for a long time. It's very slow because of my struggles, but
it's a big accomplishment for me to continue it despite them.

Be well,
Karl

On 11/16/22, ilsa <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Thanks
>
> On Wed, Nov 16, 2022, 5:38 PM Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim &
> Survivor of Many <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> according to numpy my square wave matrix is singular.
>>
>> something for me to think about!
>>
>> i'm guessing a big issue is that my wavelet function doesn't have a
>> way to shift phase.