Subject: Re: [spam][crazy][fiction][random] Non-Canon MCBoss Spinoffs
From: "Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many" <[email-masked]>
To: super fake cypherpunks list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 18:29:31 -0400

the next on is in texas but i won't be making it cause i have a
medical appointment the same day in the north

International Conference on Human Trafficking and Smuggling
Wed, Oct 25, 20238:00 AM  Thu, Oct 26, 20235:00 PM
Location: Houston, Texas, USA

The International Research Conference is a federated organization
dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse
scholarly events for presentation within the conference program.
Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on
the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it
provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry
researchers.

International Conference on Human Trafficking and Smuggling aims to
bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research
scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results
on all aspects of Human Trafficking and Smuggling. It also provides a
premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and
educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends,
and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions
adopted in the fields of Human Trafficking and Smuggling.
https://waset.org/human-trafficking-and-smuggling-conference-in-october-2023-in-houston