Subject: confirm 2398b42594f1e533483e7aedc8ef66d6d6af6d33
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 23:46:56 -0700
List-Id: The Cypherpunks Mailing List <cypherpunks.lists.cpunks.org>

Mailing list removal confirmation notice for mailing list cypherpunks

We have received a request from 199.249.230.70 for the removal of your
email address, "[email-masked]" from the
[email-masked] mailing list.  To confirm that you want
to be removed from this mailing list, simply reply to this message,
keeping the Subject: header intact.  Or visit this web page:

    https://lists.cpunks.org/mailman/confirm/cypherpunks/2398b42594f1e533483e7aedc8ef66d6d6af6d33

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

    confirm 2398b42594f1e533483e7aedc8ef66d6d6af6d33

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be removed from this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
removed from the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].