Subject: Re: [spam][crazy][fiction][random] Non-Canon MCBoss Spinoffs
From: "Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many" <[email-masked]>
To: mailbombbin <[email-masked]>
Cc: ogkbbOLmpN <[email-masked]>, cypherpunks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 16:35:42 -0400

good neurons that do formal paperwork. karl, eat a sweet thing.

i'm eating a sweet thing for the saying not to dissociate. i'll look
at it while i eat it.

No amnesia.

No consciousness/body-taking-over.

No amnesia.

No consciousness/body-taking-over.

No amnesia.

No consciousness/body-taking-over.

We are just saying these things. Just saying them. Developing
positivity around saying these things.

No amnesia nor consciousness/body-taking-over.

No amnesia. No body-taking-over. No amnesia. No body-taking-over.

We found a way it might work and are having another sweet thing ....

No causing amnesia. No taking over Karl. No causing amnesia. No taking
over Karl.

No taking over Karl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No amnesia nor taking over Karl :)

No taking over Karl.

Do not amnesiate, do not dissociate, do not abusively dictate. Do not
abusively dictate! Be kind and caring with Karl-self, Karl-body,
Karl-consciousness, Karl-life :)

:D

We actually --