Subject: confirm 7bba5b54c3665af60744513e5ce5cb064b965206
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 10:42:55 -0700
List-Id: The Cypherpunks Mailing List <cypherpunks.lists.cpunks.org>

Mailing list removal confirmation notice for mailing list cypherpunks

We have received a request from 185.220.103.113 for the removal of
your email address, "[email-masked]" from the
[email-masked] mailing list.  To confirm that you want
to be removed from this mailing list, simply reply to this message,
keeping the Subject: header intact.  Or visit this web page:

    https://lists.cpunks.org/mailman/confirm/cypherpunks/7bba5b54c3665af60744513e5ce5cb064b965206

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

    confirm 7bba5b54c3665af60744513e5ce5cb064b965206

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be removed from this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
removed from the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].