Subject: Your messages to cypherpunks
From: Greg Newby <[email-masked]>
To: mailbombbin <[email-masked]>
Cc: Karl Semich <[email-masked]>, Greg Newby <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 21:29:10 -0700

Hi Karl.

You are sending too many messages to the [email-masked] list.

Because you are sending many messages per hour, many or most recipients are
not g\
etting them. The mail servers refuse to accept so many messages per day
from the \
cpunks server.

People on gmail, yahoo and other popular servers are not seeing your
messages.

They are clogging up the mail queue on my server (the cpunks server).

There are over 800 pending deliveries right now because your messages are
rejecte\
d by the subscriber's email servers.

INSTEAD it would be great for you to send just a few messages per hour at
most. I\
f you combine your many short messages into a few longer messages, that
will keep\
 things flowing correctly.

Write back if you need further information about this. I don't want to
squelch yo\
ur content, but the rate of messaging is too high. The solution is to send
fewer \
messages with more content in each.

Thanks for understanding.
  ~ Greg Newby (cpunks admin)