Subject: Re: Your messages to cypherpunks
From: "Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many" <[email-masked]>
To: Greg Newby <[email-masked]>
Cc: cypherpunks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 05:48:18 -0400

https://support.google.com/mail/thread/206272883?hl=en&msgid=206732947

Gmail uses a wait-and-watch policy to ensure any changes made in
response to spamming related incidents (if any happened with your
domain) are not temporary and it may take several weeks before the
sender or the recipient notice a positive change, even more so if the
SMTP or outgoing server is a shared server/IP address that also hosts
other domains which may continue to engage in dubious practices or you
have had any recent spam related incidents.

Let me know.

Somnath
Diamond Product Expert
Product Expert and Mentor for Gmail and Google Accounts.
Mar 18, 2023
Additionally, can you share the domain name? If you do not wish to
post about the domain name, post it separately, leave it on for a
minute or so and delete it so that I can receive an email notification
and do some checks based on it.